He was sure the Devil created red sparkly glitter.

 He was sure the Devil created red sparkly glitter.

Thirty years later, she still thought it was okay to put the toilet paper roll under rather than over.

Happiness can be found in the depths of chocolate pudding.

She traveled because it cost the same as therapy and was a lot more enjoyable.

I'm a great listener, really good with empathy vs sympathy and all that, but I hate people.

The skeleton had skeletons of his own in the closet.

Poison ivy grew through the fence they said was impenetrable.

She lived on Monkey Jungle Road and that seemed to explain all of her strangeness.

The near-death experience brought new ideas to light.

Everyone pretends to like wheat until you mention barley.

I think I will buy the red car, or I will lease the blue one.

The pigs were insulted that they were named hamburgers.

The thunderous roar of the jet overhead confirmed her worst fears.

The sign said there was road work ahead so he decided to speed up.

Her fragrance of choice was fresh garlic.

It took me too long to realize that the ceiling hadn't been painted to look like the sky.

As the years pass by, we all know owners look more and more like their dogs.

It was her first experience training a rainbow unicorn.

She did her best to help him.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

I covered my friend in baby oil.